Monday, February 6, 2012

Impressions That Last



Kids are so impressionable. It’s just mind boggling how what we do as parents set the platform for our children to build from for their adult lives. I am admiring Lauren Hill (one of my fav singing artist) and Rohan Marley’s 12 year old daughter Selah. She is just gorgeous, modeling and moving toward a singing career like mom. It seemed like yesterday when her birth was so proudly announced.
I am savoring the moments with my daughter as her gifts and talents are slowly emerging. It’s exciting and I always hope my husband and I are doing our absolute best to give her not just a fair chance but a clear advantage for her path. Stay encouraged parents. We can do this (no pressure)!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...