Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Shut In's



This has been a tough season fighting germs. Gladly we won at our house with breaking records from last year. I am totally disgusted by germs and I make every effort to make my daughter aware of their grossness and how to avoid or kill them. Then there comes to a point where you just have to drop it. 

Nevertheless, when my daughter has to spend a day or so at home she finds the most exciting things to do. One day she threw a party. She pulled out the plates and made a fancy menu of Turbinado sugar sprinkles, cuties, cheese slices, chocolate squares and juice boxes. Her guests included Barbie’s and other baby dolls; and of course she made me the guest of honor where we sang happy birthday to her (LOL). If you are spending some down time with the kids, enjoy entering their little imaginary world of fun pure love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...