Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Agitation



Spring is HERE!! At least in Georgia it's here. Trees have beautiful blooms, the weather is in the 80's and my daughter is so excited that she can wear pretty summer dresses and no socks. The flip side of this season is that plants zealously mate and pollen is everywhere.

I grew up on the back roads of Alabama with extreme allergies and asthma. It was obvious that I was miserable. Swollen pusey itchy eyes, uncontrollable sneezing and snorting was my welfare for most of the year as a child! My parents did everything they could to make me feel better. These symptoms usually triggered an asthma attack especially if I struck out running to have a bit of fun.
As an adult, I overcame those dramatic symptoms and now enjoy a much better lifestyle. Nevertheless, every spring my body over reacts but with much less severity.

I keep ACF by Buried Treasure on hand throughout the winter for my daughter. This potent solution is so extraordinary for immune support. It works best at very early symptoms of a cold. With the onset of horrible allergy symptoms, last week I decided to try some ACF and what a MIRACLE! I was relived. It is wheat, gluten, yeast and dairy Free.

Use your best judgment for comforting your little ones if they typically suffer from allergies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...